In Zoho Writer, I created a document and played around with using the Zoho Writer features like bold, underline, font, color, background color, inserting a picture, and emoticons. I felt just like I was using Word; how great that this is available free online and others can access the document and work on it together. This would have been quite a help when I was writing my research proposal with a classmate in my Research Methods library school class. We kept attaching (and sometimes
forgetting to attach :-)) documents to our emails and it got cumbersome.
In my second document (see below), I tried to publish a Zoho Writer document to my blog, but the picture I inserted in the document never appeared...hmmmmm, so much for being "up to the challenge!"
The Great Egret
Well, this was my attempt to publish to my blog from Zoho Writer... there's a lovely picture of an egret which can't be seen...
No comments:
Post a Comment