Creating a blog with Bloglines was wonderfully simple and the Bloglines Tutorial was very helpful! I had some trouble at first finding how to add feeds using the list of Top 1000 found on the Bloglines site... I kept getting the preview of the site when I clicked on the link but couldn't seem to actually add the feed. Finally, I used the "Even easier method" described in the Tutorial. I just went to the site and cut/pasted the URL and was able to add the feed.
RSS is a great aid for a busy person trying to keep up with all the information out there; the fact that all the feeds come to one place and that they keep being updated is fantastic. RSS is a much needed tool to help decrease information overload and overwhelm.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment